Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bum Fight

56th and 6th Ave. Lunchtime. Bum fight. 2 meatheads yelling at each other. "I'll lay you out!!! You know because I'm at work I won't lay you out right here!!!" Homeless veteran sitting on corner. He stands up in between them, yells louder than both of them combined. "I'LL LAY BOTH OF YOU MUTHAFUCKAS OUT RIGHT NOW. COMMON!!!" Meatheads back down. Meekly to veteran bum,"you better get the fuck outta here...." "COMMON MUTHAFUCKAS, I'LL LAY BOTH YOU MUTHAFUCKAS OUT, HUH??!!!?!" Meatheads disperse. Peace has been reestablished in midtown. Douchebags continue on with lunch plans.

For more bum fights go to bumfights.com (paddy arbuckle is not associated with bumfights.com)


Dr. Phil's view on Bum Fights... later on in video the creator of bum fights is dressed exactly like Dr. Phil, hair cut and all, hilarious!!!!