Monday, September 17, 2007

Mini Michael Jackson



About 1 & 1/2 years ago I encountered a Mini Michael Jackson in the Union Square subway. He's probably about 3 feet in height, has perfected the dance movements of MJ, and has even added some 21st century flare to it. Just to get this out of the way, this mini impersonator is not a child prodigy but a little person, if that's the correct term. This Friday, deep in the Times Square subway station, I was blessed to receive another random encounter with this pint sized moon-walker. Luckily i had my trusty camera and videoed his performance of Beat It. This weekend I shared my video with some friends and was made aware that mini-MJ is not the only mini impersonator to entertain the bowels of NYC. Somewhere, there is mini-Kiss, and apparently the mini-Gene Simons has an extremely long mini tongue. I will be on the look out for them, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

KISS and GO - a visual diary said...

why isn't HE hosting the upcoming Oscars?